Monday, June 8, 2009

39 Weeks




Holy Cow - There's a baby in there!!!


How far along? 39 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Finally crossed the 20 lbs. mark!
Maternity clothes? Yep! Mainly dresses and the fantastic pair of yoga shorts from Old Navy!
Stretch marks? Got a few bigger ones right on the front!
Sleep: Has gotten better; need more! I am up about 3 times a night for potty breaks!
Best moments this week: Getting a huge basket of goodies from one of my students! She is my new favorite! (j/k)
Movement: Almost all the time! He is killing me right now!
Food cravings: Orange Slush (which is not good, but it gets me through the hot summer days)
Gender: BOY!
What I miss: breathing easy
What I am looking forward to: having my little boy soon :) (i hope)
Weekly Wisdom: Quit bending over it! Let someone else do it!
Milestones: I'm officially HUGE!!!

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES ON BABY LOVE P'S ARRIVAL!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home