Sunday, May 17, 2009

36 Week Update and Maternity Photos

How far along? 36 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I am not sure; but I bet I have crossed the 20 pound mark
Maternity clothes? It's pretty much the same six dresses
Stretch marks? I think I finally spotted a few.
Sleep: Has been pretty good the last 3 nights or so (knock on wood)
Best moment this week: Shara took some maternity photos for me (see below)
Movement: BLP usually gets jiggy with it at night when I sit and are still
Food cravings: Crunchy Cheetos
Gender: It better be a boy!
What I miss: sandwhiches
What I am looking forward to: my dr. appt on wednesday (first internal)
Weekly Wisdom: it will be okay if it all doesn't get done
Milestones: Washing my first load of baby clothes, man, they are small!








Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lok said...

Oh, honey - these pictures are beautiful!!! I just may have to steal this idea, if you don't mind.

Oh, and listen, I'd love to talk with you about natural birth, IF you want to. I've had two non-medicated births so far, and I have some tips to help you get through it IF that's what you really want to do. It's really worth if it's what you want!

And yay on the breastfeeding!!!

May 18, 2009 at 8:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home