Tuesday, May 5, 2009

34 Week Update

How far along? 34 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: still holding steady under 20!
Maternity clothes? I am trying a dresses and skirt approach right. Pants are just not that comfy, unless of course they are the yoga kind!
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: getting worse; but i am hanging tough
Best moment this week: practicing breathing techniques and talking about labor in birthing class
Movement: it is starting to slow somewhat, which of course makes me nervous, but that is supposed to be because he is running our of room
Food cravings: this week it is cookies and cream ice cream! yum!
Gender: Can't wait for my little man to be here!
What I miss: in honor of today - a magarita!
What I am looking forward to: making some final decisions: which hospital to deliver in, do we need another piece of furniture
Weekly Wisdom: it's okay to let others help you,even if you do it yourself
Milestones: Belly is getting bigger!

I wanted to share a picture of Jay from birthing class. They filled this backpack with the weight that a woman will carry when she is full term. I *think* it weighed 28 pounds!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home