Monday, May 25, 2009

Catch Up Post

Its been a week or so since I've posted, and I will get around to a 37 week update as soon as I can convince Jay to take a picture of my belly, because what's a post with a belly pic, right? Also, coming soon, final pics of the nursey (or at least until he gets here and we can get his name above his crib).

So, what else have I been up to lately.

Well, let's see it was graduation at Millsaps. I was lucky enough to be invited to the senior leadership party at Dean Katz's house this year. Here I am with Philip, one of my Presidential Ambassadors and a good friend. Also, Holly, who is a classics professor. After an eleven hour ride home from Houston together we are pretty darn good friends.



Here are my senior cheerleaders. I am going to miss these girls and their leadership. From left, Christie, Chantae, Liz and Sarah.



That next day was Mother's Day. Jay and I celebrated low key since I am a Mother-to-be. We had dinner at one of our favorite Italian Resturants (Rossini's). When we got home, Jay had a few gifts for me, well, they actually wound up being for the baby.



This past Monday, Jay and I finished up our Childbirth classes at River Oaks. we have finally decided to deliver at the Suites. It's only one floor away from my doctor, so I feel very comfortable there. Here are some pics from the final night, when they have the daddies have a race to see which team can change a baby the fastest! I snapped some shots of Jay changing clothes. I know my husband is going to be great when the real thing gets here, but after seeing this, I am super nervous. Enjoy!





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home