Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Bedding

So, I think we have finally picked out the bedding for Baby Love P. I had many requirments for the bedding. I didn't want anything too themey or charactery. That rules out of lot of stuff. I also wanted something that BLP could grow up with and when he was 2, we wouldn't haven't to change the whole bedroom. Anyway, in talking with a friend and seeing her bedding for her little girl, I discovered Pottery Bard Kids!! I was very excited about their classic looking bedding. The one I really like is actually Dr. Suess themed. However, it's only the sheets that Dr. Suess, so I am just going to get plain sheets and order the rest of the bedding. Here are some pics. Let me know what you think.





Also, I discovered that they had an MLB line. Well, the first thing I saw were the bedspreads that had all the teams on them. That would never work, because we are defenitley a one team household! However, upon further research I found these adorable mascot pillows. Jay LOVES Mr. Met, so it would be a no brainer that BLP would have one! You can monogram their name at the bottom, so I am not sure if I will wait to purchase it or just not get it monogramed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lok said...

cute cute CUTE! You will love it. That's going to "live" really nicely over the next couple of years. Excellent choice!

March 25, 2009 at 1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home