Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Andy and Carly get Married!

This past weekend, Jay and I traveled to Tallahassee, Florida to attend my brother, Andy's wedding to Carly. It was quite the weekend and not the easiest of things to do since I am 26 weeks pregnant, but I survived. God Bless Jay, he drove the whole way there and the whole way back! I love that man so much and he is going to be such a great daddy! I can already tell he loves Baby Love P so much. I will post some more pictures later but here are a couple in the meantime!


1 Comments:

Blogger Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

hey katy! i just found your blog... i didn't know you were expecting! congrats! I love the dr. suess bedding from PB and the baseball pillows too. we got brayden the cubs one. :) i see andy got married... congrats to hm too! i'm glad i found you on here!

March 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home