Monday, July 27, 2009

James is Six Weeks Old

Man, how time flies. James is six weeks old today! He is turning into such a cute little boy and more of his personality comes out everyday. I love to watch Jay interact with James. I thought Jay might be a little timid around him, but it is fun to watch his love and admiration grow everyday for James. He's been so great to let me go and do some things and he keeps James all by himself. Here are some pictures I want to share!

So, James on your six week birthday, you got your first bath in the big boy bathtub. Now, I could have given him one in this a long time ago, but was too lazy to dig the tub out I guess.





Here is a pic of James at 6 weeks and then at 1 week!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home