Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 Weeks Old

Yesterday James was four weeks old! Wow, how time flies! I can't believe we have a son. We are so blessed to have a great little boy, who does sleep (sometimes) and is a pretty happy baby, minus the occassional gas. Here is what we have been up to lateley.

This weekend we got to meet Uncle Andy and Aunt Carly. We both traveled to Columbus to meet up. I am so SORRY Aunt Carly - I didn't get a single picture of you with James! I know Mom and Dad did, so I will get some off their camera this weekend.



Just James in his old man onesie. Give that boy a pocket protector!



Believe it or not, it was somewhat cool today and James had his first trip to shopping. We went to Babies R Us, Kohl's and Target! He slept the whole time! I think he's going to be a GREAT shopper! Tonight, because of all the rain, it was cool, realetively speaking of course, so we decided to go on a family walk. Excuse the blurriness of this pic. I thought I could walk and take it at the same time!



Last but not least, I could leave without sharing this pic. I was busy doing some things around the house and this is how I found my favorite boys! Aren't they adorable!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home