Friday, June 26, 2009

Two Week Appointment

James had his two week check up today with our peditrician, Dr. Flowers. I know he's not actually two weeks until Monday, but Dr. Flowers was going on a mission trip and I didn't want to see someone else on our first visit! Our appointment was at 8:30, which meant that we had to get up and get going, which is not our usual MO. After sleeping for 5 hours straight last night, I got James fed and then he rested while I got ready. (Did I mention that Jay was at a tennis lesson, so I had to do all this by myself!)

Our check up was great! James had not quite gained back to his birth weight, but Dr. Craig (which is what he told us to call him) didn't seem too concerned. He told us to just swing by next week and do a weight check, even though he won't be there. Dr. Craig was so cool. He let us look at James ear drums and listen to his heart (no murmurs, yeah!)

I didn't get a single pic at the doctor (what kind of mom am I???), but his Dad is so proud, he took this picture because he thought he was so adorable!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Sharp said...

Hey Katy! James is just adorable! I am wanting to start doing some photography on the side and would love to practice on a newborn. If you want me to come and do some pics of James, I'd be happy to (for free of course!) We live in Brandon and it sounds like you are pretty close

Email me if you are interested. sarahgsharp@yahoo.com

July 2, 2009 at 3:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home