Tuesday, July 7, 2009

James's First Fourth

Spur of the moment, Jay and I decided to head to my parent's house for the Fourth of July weekend. They are just over two hours away, so I felt like this would be a good first trip for James. He was fantastic! He slept the whole way there and the whole way back.

Traveling with a baby is defenitley different than traveling with just the two of us. We had never folded the pack and play up and that was a project in patience.

Normally, we spend the 4th of July with Jay's family. First, we would go to Vermont and now the family goes to Penslyvania. It's a tradition on the 4th for all of us to get dressed in our Old Navy flag shirts and take a large family picture. I hate we missed the larger picture, but we took our own picture, however, I was so focused on finding James a flag onsie that I forgot to get one for Jay and I! Ooops! None the less, here is our 4th of July family picture. Maybe we can photoshop us into the bigger group picture! :)



This weekend was also exciting for James because he got to meet his Granny (great grandmother). This was also very special for me, because I am very close to my Granny. We were able to get a 4 generation picture as well.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home