Thursday, April 8, 2010

5QF

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I am going to go with Kristin Davis, AKA Charlotte from Sex in the City. She pretty and she likes etiquette like I do.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
I went to church camp one summer, but they didn't have air conditioning, so I didn't go back. I did work at YMCA Camp Henry Pratt one summer only because I needed a job, bad!

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Inconsiderate people, snakes

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
It used to be my sarcasm. I just polled him and apparently its when I ask him to do something and then 10 seconds later ask him to do something else. I mean, can he make list???

5. What is currently your favorite song?
I have several - Party in the USA (cheesy, I know), Rehab (fell in love with it on Glee)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home