Saturday, February 6, 2010

5 Question Friday

My Little Life

I recently saw this on a blog as I was just clicking around and thought I would jump in!


1. What are you most afraid of?
Failure.

2. Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
Flat Iron all the way and Chi is the only way to go for this thick mop!

3. Hands-free or phone to the ear?
I do both. Speaking of, I need to find my Bluetooth.

4. Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Gosh no! My bed came from my best friend's mom and I love it. I still have the dresses that my grandmother bought me when I was like 12 and then we have Jay's dresser that he bought when he moved to Columbus. One bedside table my dad made and the other came from target. It's the biggest miss match of all probably!

5. Do you believe in the paranormal?
Paranormal - not so much. I do believe it ghost. To me paranormal is so much more than Ghost!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home