Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Five Things

Five Things Survey

My sweet friend Sally tagged me in this survey.

Instructions:
1) Answer 5 questions with 5 answers.
2) Tag 5 other bloggers.

Questions:
1) Where were you 10 years ago?

1- I was in my final semester at MUW, finishing up my course work and enjoying life!
2- I was beginning to think/worry about what I was going to do when I graduated
3- I I was the President of 3 clubs and I am pretty sure I was getting ready to hand those off!
4- I went to a lot of softball games to root on my friends.
5- I was so ready to be done with school, but not necessarily the co-curricular parts!

2) What is on your TO DO list for today?
(Today's is almost over, but here is a glimpse into tomorrow)
1- Learn about financial aid
2- Read TONS of admissions files
3- Have a weigh in with Weight Watchers
4- Take sweet baby James to swim lessons
5- Watch Project Runway

3) What 5 snacks do you enjoy?

1- Clementines
2- Fiber One PB bars
3- Kettle Korn
4- String Cheese
5 - Tiny Health Bars

4) Where are 5 places you have lived?

1- Columbus, MS
2- MUW
3- Cape Girardeau, MO
4- Flowood, MS
5- Brandon, MS


5) Name 5 you would do if you were a billionaire:

1- Buy a bigger house and new cars
2- Create college funds for my child(ren) and my brother's potential children
3- Give to MUW
4- Set up a scholarship foundation
5- Distribute among various charities that do things I believe in!

Now I am tagging:

1- Mandi
2- Kerri H.
3- Lorraine
4- Leah
5- Audrey

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home