Monday, October 13, 2008

A is for ....

So, I have seen many of my friends doing the alaphabet blog thing and so I thought I would give it a try, so here goes my first one!

A is for Apple....



You might have already seen this picture on my blog as one of my pics from Seattle, but I wanted to share it again, because of the GREAT experience I had in the city. When Bethany and I went to the Market for the first time I could NOT believe the produce and how big it was and the flowers and how colorful they were. If it weren't for the rain and the fact it is soooooooooo far from most of my friends and family, I could totally live there. They are so green which is great! I could only hope Rankin County could go that green.

Now, what do I do for "B"...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home