Sunday, September 7, 2008

Busy Times

Wow! Now that school is back in session, things are crazy at our house. Jay has begun his 5 week long fall season and with two teams, things get really crazy! Certain days he is practicing for 5 hours straight! Also, hurricane Gustav held up his first week of practice.

Speaking of Gustav, that hurricane poured rain on us for a solid week! It wasn't raining every minute of every day, but I don't think I ever took off my rain jacket! I also just left my rainboots under my desk, because I never knew when I might need them.

Things are great at Millsaps! The recruiters went out this week to start meeting and greeting their schools, the fairs and things kick off this week big time! This week is the big week of Jackson fairs, so I will be helping Stacy out with those! I am looking forward to not having my own territory, but being able to go out and meet lots of different people!

On a closing note, we finally won the Backyard Brawl last night! I am so fired up about that. There were soooo many people there! The final score was 42 to 6!! GO MAJORS! Bring on the SCAC!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home