Thursday, July 3, 2008

Why Do We Have to Have Weeds?

A month or so ago, my wonderful parents came down and helped me redo our front flower bed. It has needed help every since we moved in a year ago, but I really wanted to do things on the inside first.

Well, Mom and Dad had this bright idea that they had gotten from HG TV that we would put a layer of newspaper down before planting our plants and that would keep the weeds from growing up in the beautiful flower beds.

I come home one day from work to notice this:

This particular weed, had come up under the brown paper bag, that we had to use because we ran out of newspaper and then through the newspaper:



Now, they are getting out of control!!! I wish that I could make them go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home