Thursday, October 18, 2007

Changes for Katy

I found out Tuesday that my job is changing as of right now. One of our admissions counselors is quitting as of Friday and I am going to be taking over her territory. I will be responsible for recruiting South Mississippi including Hattiesburg and the Gulf Coast, Mobile and Florida. I start traveling Sunday. I can hardly believe that I am going to be going back to doing what I was doing 7 years ago when I graduated college. I am anxious about my ability to recuit almost a third of the freshman class. However, I am very excited about getting back out of the road and seeing what the open road holds for me. If you live in any of those areas I look forward to seeing you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home